Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem

I emulate image and when I start to install it it starts but then some kind of error appears. It's everytime for the big .zip like 600mb. I don't know why it does this everytime when I try to install something?? Please help me! I got Athlon XP-2200+, 512mb, Plextor PX-708A, and 320gb (200+80+40), Win XP Home SP1[/u]

Can you please tell us exactly what error it displays?
    Also what is the CD protected by?
    Use A-Ray Scanner to find out.

Cheers
    Goodnight Brave Warrior, Goodnight Monster-land..

Comment

This is what it exactly shows:

Component transfer error
      Component Game Files
      File Group Common game files
      File H:\data2.cab
      Error Data error (cyclic redundancy check)

A-Ray Scanner show that there is two times somekind of SafeDisc 3.20.022

Comment

If you're mounting it as an image, set Daemon to emulate Safe Disc and then try it again.

Comment

I tried to put safedisc on but it shows exactly same error. And I emulate it as an image.

Comment

Tip: copy cd

Often it works to mount the image and then copy it to another image with a tool like Nero. CRC-errors and parameter-incorrect-errors will be solved. These errors occur the most with .bin images and seem to be solved with any other image format.

Comment

I formatted my C: few weeks ago. Before that I got older version from Daemon tools and every image worked great. But I tried to install the older version again but it crashes just before it's ready.

Comment

I converted it to .iso with nero 5. No it says somekind of CRC errors quite often like 6 times per cd. And If you press "retry" nothing happens.

Comment

You must create an image as perfect as possible based on the original CD with Alcohol 120% or Blindwrite, .ISO images are not able to deal with last protections .

Olivier

Comment

Working...
                  X