Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to create Virtual Drive

Hey everybody!

I use Windows 7 Pro EN and DT Lite 4.45.4.

Need help:
    I can't add DT and SCSI Virtual Drives, so I can't ready .iso files.

I have 0 virtual devices.
    I press "Add DT Virtual Drive" and receive alert "you already have the maximum number of virtual drives".
    The same when I press "Add SCSI Virtual Drive".

Please try this Microsoft FixIt solution, reboot
    Your CD or DVD drive can't read or write media

If that doesn't help please download this tool: http://www.bustrace.com/downloads/devfilter.exe
    Run it, highlight your optical drive on the left, then highlight upper/lower filters on the right.
    Which filters are installed ?
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

my problem

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	193502
      can you help me?

Comment

Please have a look here: http://forum.daemon-tools.cc/f19/blu...02/#post135736
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

My virtual drive also isn't showing up on my computer, the microsoft fixit didn't really do anything.

So I tried the devfilter too. Click image for larger version

Name:	CD drive.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	193503

All 5 drives listed under "CD/DVD Devices" have the same upper filter (GEARAspiWDM) and lower filter (no lower filter)

What's happening??? >_<

Comment

Do you have GEARAspiWDM (or the like) in the Add or Remove programs list ? If so, uninstall and try to add a device in DT.
            If not, please uninstall DT&SPTD, reboot and use this installer: Driver updates - GEAR Software
            Reboot and then right away uninstall the GEAR driver, reboot, reinstall DT&SPTD.

Comment

There is a minority of the users of every program that have troubles with installing or using it. It might be a conflict with some other driver/program, a problem of the system itself e.g. corrupted memory (that was the reason for my recent formating of my desktop) or a corrupted installation package.

Comment

Working...
              X