Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daemon Tools Gadget: Secret hidden skin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon Tools Gadget: Secret hidden skin?

Hi, I was using DTLite4402-0131 and upgraded to DTLite4454-0315

I updated because I was looking for a "red skin" but its not in the newer update.

Here's what happened:

I was using DT gadget skin 2 (black skin, my version only had 2 choices, white or black skin) and the gadget hung with the spinning circle like it was busy.

I tried clicking buttons etc. on the gadget to get it working, and noticed there was now 3 options in the skins, I went to #3 and it was red, had different logos, slightly different button locations (mainly the bottom 4 switched up) and was really cool. It also looked like it had Russian text to the right of drive F:

I searched google, youtube, and here to no avail. Wish I had took a screenshot. Where can I get this red skin? Apparently it exists, and was on my previous version of DTLite as I was able to choose it.

I'd really like to use this skin! Don't hide it!

Originally Posted by edgarhighmen View Post
    skin #3 and it was red, had different logos - Yellow lightning bolt instead of blue, slightly different button locations and design (mainly the bottom 4 switched up) and was really cool. It also looked like it had Russian text to the right of drive F:

I searched google, youtube, and here to no avail. Wish I had took a screenshot. Where can I get this red skin? Apparently it exists, and was on my previous version of DTLite as I was able to choose it.

I'd really like to use this skin! Don't hide it!
    Does no one know; or no one care?

Also why does DT keep an iso in the virtual drive upon restart when I'm ejecting/unmounting image every time before shutting down or restarting. (Does having a loaded image use more cpu/ram resources?)

Comment

Hello!

I really do not understand which skin you meant There was no red skin in DAEMON Tools Lite gadget.

Comment

Originally Posted by edgarhighmen View Post
        Also why does DT keep an iso in the virtual drive upon restart when I'm ejecting/unmounting image every time before shutting down or restarting.
        Uncheck Automount in Preferences/General
        Preferences window | daemon-help.com

btw. the RAM usage is vanishingly low.
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Um, i can't post in common problems thread, but DT has removed my physical CD/DVD drive - I realized this when I went to reformat via CD. There is nothing in Device manager, no drive shows up in My computer and there is no registry Upper/Lower filter values in my CD/DVD class registry area.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CDDVD_Deleted.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	193494

Comment

Working...
          X