Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nvidia drivers chrashed after Daemon tools install

Hi all,

I downloaded the Daemon Tools Lite to install because I needed a quick fix to install XP onto a pendrive (using a XP ISO file).

But what happened after the Daemon Tools Lite install was that the screen resolution got messed up. The screen is stuck on 1024x768 (and I used to have something like 1900x1080). I have still, after a couple of hours, not been able to fix this problem. I have tried roll back the driver, I have tried to update the driver, I have tried to uninstall the driver, nothing works. Oh did I mention that I uninstalled Daemon Tools Lite and thought that that would work - it did not!!!

The monitor I use is a Benq G2400W and that comes without proper drivers from the producers, so here I am stuck with the Windows generic driver.

Can anyone please help me!

/G

Strange, afaik we've never encountered such an issue.

Was the SPTD access layer installed along with DAEMON Tools ?
    Please download the SPTD (un-)installer to check if still present: DuplexSecure - Downloads
    If so, uninstall.

Have you ticked the 'Perform clean Install' check-box when installing your GPU driver ?
    If everything fails maybe also worth a try: How to: Remove your Nvidia GPU Drivers.
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
    X