daemons tools pro can't make image bioshock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daemons tools pro can't make image bioshock

I choose new secure rom and type image mds/mdf, and get this error: failed call asociated DPM, the game is instaled and works fine, but can't make a image of the disk.

Is SPTD installed/active ? Check in the Help->About information.
    If so, your drive maybe isn't capable of performing the DPM, or you have to try a different DPM speed setting.

Create an MDS/MDF image using the data disc profile, when finished exchange the MDS file with the attached one.
    Now mount that image in a virtual SCSI or IDE drive.
    Attached Files
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

SPTD is not installed, before install I make a image correctly, but yasu is not working whit the last daemon pro, and without yasu the game not working, and show this message: "can´t play with backup please instert the original disc"

Comment

Advanced Emulation, as required by SecuROM titles, does only work with virtual drives using SPTD.
        Install SPTD, create a virtual SCSI or IDE drive and try again.

Of course it will only work with a successful/good DPM measurement.
        If you'll get the same error message in the SCSI drive please try the attached MDS file instead of yours.
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

It works, before I can´t create a virtual drive ide or scsi, now I make a ide virtual drive, mount the mds file (read from original disc) and load the game perfectly, finally! Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X