Daemon Tools Pro Driver error: 1500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon Tools Pro Driver error: 1500

Im getting this error, Windows XP Daemon tools lite im not using any antivirus or firewall.

This started to happend today, because i used to mount images without problems, i have no idea how to fix this, any help?

I have already looked at other posts and they dont help at all.

What changes had been made to your system/software before the problem appeared.

Comment

Hmm, as far as i remember, no big changes... i installed a few programs such as Utorrent and Google drive, and downloaded a few movies, i also installed SWTOR...

You know i was checking and i found this, does it means something?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	asd.bmp
Views:	1
Size:	838.3 KB
ID:	193497

Comment

Try to update driver software via right click menu.

Comment

I tried, but it says this "Code 37 - Windows cannot initialize the device driver for this hardware."

Comment

Please try this Microsoft FixIt solution, reboot: Your CD or DVD drive can't read or write media

If that doesn't help please download this tool: http://www.bustrace.com/downloads/devfilter.exe
            Run it, highlight your optical drive on the left, then highlight upper/lower filters on the right.
            Which filter drivers are shown ?[/QUOTE]
            I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

I have exactly the same problem.
              i had a hard battle 3 days ago with some viruses and i killed hem finally but since then i have this problem.
              i get a 1500 error every time i install DT pro or Elite and when I go to device manager i see EXACTLY the picture above.
              the "daemon tools vitural bus" is there with a yellow "!" sign. with this device status :

Windows cannot initialize the device driver for this hardware. (Code 37)

any help will be so much appreciated. i really need DT now

Comment

Have you already tried the FixIt ?
                If yes, please try to manually delete upper/lower filter as described here (Resolution):
                The CD drive or the DVD drive does not work as expected on a computer that is running Windows Vista (also works on Windows XP & 7).
                I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
                X