SPDT options are greyed out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPDT options are greyed out

I'm installing Daemon Tools on 10 computers, and on those with AVG antivirus SPDT options are greyed out and DT doesn't ask for a reboot after an installation. I uninstalled AVG and it worked out for some of the machines, but for some I still couldn't make it work. I tried reinstalling DT..

Are you talking about the fifth step of this installation guide ?
    Installation | daemon-help.com

There SPTD is greyed out, and in brackets it doesn't say "already installed" ?

Which DT version, OS and AVG version ?

Just out of curiosity, what do you need SPTD's advanced emulation for ?
    Last edited by Terramex; 11.09.2012, 22:02.
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Are you talking about the fifth step of this installation guide ?
      in this step I check SPTD and go ahead, but in the end of an installation DT doesn't ask for a reboot

There SPTD is greyed out, and in brackets it doesn't say "already installed" ?
      it says "already installed"

Which DT version, OS and AVG version ?
      I'm using the last DT Lite on Win XP, cant say the version of AVG, since I removed it (with force removal, as it didn't want to proceed a normal uninstallation for some reason)

Comment

Please uninstall DT & SPTD (using the standalone installer: DuplexSecure - Downloads), reboot,
        install SPTD 1.83 with the standalone installer, reboot, install latest DT lite version.

Is your Windows XP up-to-date ?

Please attach/upload a zipped Autoruns arn file (no installation required).

What do you need SPTD's advanced emulation for ?
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
        X