Daemon Tools Error 1500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon Tools Error 1500

I've recently just deleted the Virtual Drive for Daemon Tools (Honestly I don't know why) and now every time I try to add a new virtual drive it always comes up as Daemon Tools Pro Error 1500 or something like that. I can't mount any images or anything and also I can't see any of my devices in Device Manager it just shows a blank page. Please Help

Please attach or share your zipped "C:\Windows\inf\setupapi.dev.log" file.

Also please try this Microsoft FixIt solution, reboot
    Your CD or DVD drive can't read or write media

If the FixIt can't find/fix problems please attach/upload a zipped Autoruns arn file (no installation required).
    Additionally, please download this tool: http://www.bustrace.com/downloads/devfilter.exe
    Run it, highlight your optical drive on the left, then highlight upper/lower filters on the right.
    Which filters are installed on your system ?
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
      Please attach or share your zipped "C:\Windows\inf\setupapi.dev.log" file.

Also please try this Microsoft FixIt solution, reboot
      Your CD or DVD drive can't read or write media

If the FixIt can't find/fix problems please attach/upload a zipped Autoruns arn file (no installation required).
      Additionally, please download this tool: http://www.bustrace.com/downloads/devfilter.exe
      Run it, highlight your optical drive on the left, then highlight upper/lower filters on the right.
      Which filters are installed on your system ?
      I saw you post that before and tried it and it didn't work

Comment

Autoruns file & Devfilter list ?
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Same thing happened to me when I tried to create a DT Drive through the GUI, however,I did get it to work another way..
          I Right-clicked on the system tray Icon/Virtual Drives/ Add DT Virtual Drive, and then at that point, it installed DT Drivers for that virutal drive and it added the virtual drive.
          There is one other step that I did before right clicking on the system tray which I'm not sure if it helped or not. Maybe try to skip this step and see if it works?? If not, then you may need to do what I did which is click on the MS FixIt Solution, then clicked on Run Now, after the Troubleshoot cd/dvd drives Dialog box opens up, click Next and it will want you to select a drive to check. At that point, I didn't go any further, and I left that dialog box open, and that's when I right-clicked on the system tray Icon.
          I hope this helps everyone.

Comment

Working...
          X