Windows Can't Find F:/ When Mounting ISO Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Can't Find F:/ When Mounting ISO Files

Every time I mount an ISO file i receive this message, however I have no issues with any other file types. Everything was working correctly, just this suddenly started happening.

Is it a Windows message or DAEMON Tools message - or something completely different ?

Rightclick an ISO and select Open with... -> Choose program...
    Please make and post/attach a screenshot of the Open with... dialog box.
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

I get the red X with message, " Windows Cannot Find F:\ Please Make Sure You Typed The Name Correctly, And Then Try Again." I just downloaded something new and tried again and received same message. Everything else I download opens with no issues. I tried using PowerIso instead, but again when I open the file I receive the same error message. Not sure when this all began because everything worked fine in the past.

Comment

Most likely the image is corrupted and gets ejected automatically - therefore the message.
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
          Most likely the image is corrupted and gets ejected automatically - therefore the message.

So how would that happen? I know not everything downloaded is corrupted?

Comment

There can be several reasons for corrupted downloads; google them
            Could be also defective sectors on your HDD.

Simply redownload your ISO to find out.

Comment

There can be several reasons for corrupted downloads; google them
              Could be also defective sectors on your HDD.

Simply redownload your ISO to find out.
              I have tried that several times already, same results.

Comment

Please provide the download link to that ISO.

Also please upload a screenshot as asked in post #2.

Comment

Please provide the download link to that ISO.

Also please upload a screenshot as asked in post #2.
                  Not sure how to do screenshot but gave you exact message so nothing different to see. Every single ISO downloaded does this, so I could send you link to over 50 iso downloads that feature this problem on my pc but not on any others.

Comment

I wanna find out if there's another program accessing the ISO, therefore my screenshot request.
                    Originally Posted by bigshawn7324 View Post
                    Not sure how to do screenshot...
                    Take a look here, and follow the tip at the bottom.

Comment

I wanna find out if there's another program accessing the ISO, therefore my screenshot request.
                      Take a look here, and follow the tip at the bottom.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	sss.png
Views:	1
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	193514 sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

I wasn't asking for a screenshot of the message , but this:
                        Rightclick an ISO and select Open with... -> Choose program...
                        Please make and post/attach a screenshot of the Open with... dialog box.

Comment

Working...
                        X