Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon Tools Lite 4.46.1 - Unable to add virtual drives

Hi there,

Yesterday I reinstalled iTunes, and suddenly, Daemon Tools Lite 4.46.1 couldn't add virtual drives.
    I tried this : http://forum.daemon-tools.cc/f19/dts...52/#post136761, but as a result, iTunes display an error message saying "The registry settings used by the iTunes drivers for importing and burning CDs and DVDs are missing. This can happen as a result of installing other CD-burning software. Please reinstall iTunes."
    iTunes can still read, play and import CDs, there is just this warning message, so I haven't added the UpperFilters registry yet.

The question is : is there a way to bring peace in my registries, so no warning message shows up and I can mount images ?

Thanks !

PS : I'm on Windows 7 Home 64 bit.

Nobody ?

Comment

Please try this Microsoft FixIt solution: Your CD or DVD drive can't read or write media

If that doesn't solve the problem please try to manually delete upper/lower filter as described here (Resolution):
      The CD drive or the DVD drive does not work as expected on a computer that is running Windows Vista

Ignore the title of the article, it is applicable for Windows 7 as well.

You can also try to manually uninstall/reinstall the GEAR drivers used by iTunes:
      Driver updates - GEAR Software
      I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
      X