Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deamon Tools Lite (for Mac) Beta Expiration Warning

Greetings,

I've been using Daemon Tools Lite for Mac "freeware" version 1.0.4 for quite some time. Today, Daemon Tools Lite is now returning this error message:

"DAEMON Tools Lite Beta expiration warning
    DAEMON Tools Lite Beta will expire in 10 day(s). ..."

From the MacUpdate website, I attempted to download version 1.8, but it arrived as version 1.0.4 bearing the same expiration warning.

I sent a query to the Daemon Tools Lite staff, however their immediate reply was inappropriate and failed to provide a remedial solution. I attempted to explain that I'll be happy to purchase a higher commercial or shareware version, however, it appears those version are only published for Microsoft Windows users.

Thank you for providing this forum website.

Any advice on how to resolve the expiration warning, will be most appreciated.

Hello,

According to our plans, new version will be released next week. Please follow news on our sites

Comment

Just downloaded 1.1 on Dec 19 and it goes through the licensing dialogs (Trial License) claims it was activated then closes.
      No menu item or any actions afterwards

Originally Posted by Sway View Post
      Hello,

According to our plans, new version will be released next week. Please follow news on our sites

Comment

Working...
      X