Problems Starting the Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems Starting the Game

Hey I've lost my GTA IV Disc 1, but i have already got the orignal GTA IV Disc 2. I have downloaded Disc 1 from pirate bay and mounted it so i can run then it says please insert disc 2 halfway. Installation is completed. Then i had to go through process to start GTA IV. Then once My Disc 1 is still mounted to my drive
    Screenshot of my Mounted Disc

and

So that's done

Then i had an Error Like this, I saw guides and says About "YASU" :o?

Then i went through and saw a YASU New Release. So i downloaded it and gave me a YASU.exe File and Read me file.

So i dragged to my desktop and dragged to my Daemon Tool Lite folder in C:/Program Files (x86) > Daemon Tool Lite

Then i changed DTLite to Daemon.
    Then this thing comes up? But I've downloaded latest Daemon and YASU from Downloads?so i re-installed it and still happening?

Thanks, Could be useful Info here hope someone helps

First of all, please read End-User License Agreement and forum rules carefully. We do not support mounting downloaded images.

Y.A.S.U is a third-party software. We do not guarantee that it will work with our products without any problems. Moreover, it is not updated for a long time.

Comment

So there's no way to solve this issue because sky0 hasn't updated latest version of Y.A.S.U, or unless he updates it in a week or month or so?

Comment

Working...
      X