Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to make "1:1" image of "Comfy Easy PC"

Hi,

I've purchased the CD "Comfy Easy PC" from Educational Toys for Toddlers for the little one.
    I'm trying to make an image of it so the original disk doesn't become damaged.
    However, it keeps asking me to insert the original CD, despit numerous atte,pts to make an image and mount it using "Daemon Tools Advanced Pro".
    I've tried creating an image using various profiles including "ProtectCD", "TAGES", "secuROM New" and mounting it in an "IDE" drive without any luck.
    The BD drive I use is a Pioneer BDR-XD04T.

I'm new to Daemon Tools and would appreciate any help in making a valid backup image of the CD.

Thanks!

Please scan the installation folder on the harddrive with ProtectionID: Protection ID

Also please post a screenshot of the error message.
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
      Please scan the installation folder on the harddrive with ProtectionID: Protection ID

Also please post a screenshot of the error message.
      Hi, it is LaserLok. No further details (version etc)
      The same story with Comfy at my side. Tool namded LL32ICA.EXE doesn't work.
      CloneCD, Alcohol 120% as well useless.
      Eventually I've landed to this thred and see the same picture. Possibly there's any other way?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Both Alcohol Soft and Slysoft have their own support forums - therefore just some thoughts.
        Making a good backup of a Laserlock CD also depends on the drive's capabilities.

If it takes VERY long to create a backup you can test custom Data type settings.
        In Alcohol open Options/Data type settings and choose Disc Type Laserlock.
        There you can set the A.S.S Jump Factor; the higher that factor is, the faster the image will be created,
        but the lower the chances that the image will pass the disc check.

There is no best setting for Laserlock, and it's hit-and-miss sometimes as this post illustrates:

Originally Posted by genwhisper View Post
        Tool namded LL32ICA.EXE doesn't work.
        Please refrain from such tools in our forums.
        DAEMON Tools is about "backing up" - not about cracking.
        Last edited by Terramex; 04.03.2013, 14:58.
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
        X