Keyboard shortcuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyboard shortcuts

One thing I can't seem to find anywhere is how to change the keyboard shortcuts, or better yet disable them, in Daemon Tools Pro. DT has taken over my ctrl-N shortcut, among others, so any program that uses the same shortcut for "New Document" doesn't work.

I looked in the settings panel and there's no mention there of keyboard shortcuts at all. TIA

yes and it's sux!

Comment

Hello,

It is known bug and it will be fixed in next version. Now you need to exit DTPro to prevent it to handle shortcuts like Ctrl+N.
      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I am now also experiencing this problem. I noticed it only since the latest version (Which should actually have fixed it)
        Especially problematic is, this also happens with only the tray agent is running. (This might be the part new in the latest version. Since I could have missed it before in the main DT program).
        Since it hogs quite a few Ctrl + something shortcuts I can't really use the tray agent.

Is there an ETA for a fix?

DT Pro Advanced: 5.3.0.0359
        Windows 7 SP1

Comment

Hello. Save problem here - DT Pro Advanced 5.3.0.0359 is intercepted ctrl+n. It will be fixed or what?

Comment

Working...
          X