Ejected image keeps appearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ejected image keeps appearing

As the title says, I am using DT Lite, and no matter how many times I eject the image that is loaded, when I reboot my computer (W7 Ultimate all updates applied and most recent version of DTL) the image shows up as active. This doesn't due anything other than when I do a system scan or such where it checks that drive. I do not want the image to stay loaded, if I eject it. Isn't that the point of ejecting it, in the first place? hehe

Are you sure you are doing the correct thing? The word "eject" usually means move tray out of drive so that you could pick up the disk. Normally what you should do is "unmount".

Comment

@kookykrazee
      Either use the unmount command as stated by oder2, or uncheck 'Automount' in Preferences/General
      Click image for larger version

Name:	preferences1.png
Views:	1
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	193513
      I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terramex View Post
        @kookykrazee
        Either use the unmount command as stated by oder2, or uncheck 'Automount' in Preferences/General
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]1509[/ATTACH]
        Thank you for the info, I just never noticed it not ejecting until recently. I will use unmount from now on and figure out if I want automount checked. Thank you all for your help, much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
        X