• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 disc cue/bin install

Operating System: xp
    Burning Software: nero6
    Anti-virus Software: norton
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.46

when i mount the first cue file the install starts fine, how do you change to the second cue file when the installation program asks for "disc 2"

thanks in advance

CTRL ESC (or WIN keys) should let you acces to Tray Icon and so to DAEMON TOOLS icon an then you can mount your second image.

Please don't use cue/bin image as they are not designed for last protections and don't download them as you might break copyright laws .

Olivier

Comment

Operating System: Windows XP
      Burning Software: Nero
      Anti-virus Software: Norton 2004
      DAEMON Tools Version: 3.44

I have a similar problem, I mount the second disc, but there is no reponse from the program that signifies that the program got reconized the disc, can anyone help?

Comment

Can anyone please help? I am getting very annoyed at this "Insert Second disc" screen and no response coming from the program when I do insert it.

Comment

Operating System: XP Pro
          Burning Software: Nero
          Anti-virus Software: Norton
          DAEMON Tools Version: 3.46

some programs continue right after you insert the 2nd cd, others wait until you click ok or something like this. there is no general answer!

what software do you want to install?

Comment

The Program is Besieger (the game) and it doesn't say to press OK, just 'insert disc 2' or 'cancel'

Comment

Create again your image with "good" backup tools like Alcohol or Blindwrite .

Olivier

Comment

Umm..I tried blindwrite, but it still isn't working...

Comment

did you use the same virtualdrive / driveletter as for disc 1?

Comment

OH!!! Thanks for making me feel stupid :P . It worked, thank you MisterEd!! :mrgreen:

Comment

fine

Comment

Working...
                      X