Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very OLD version with OLD PC more rapidly than Newest: Why ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very OLD version with OLD PC more rapidly than Newest: Why ?

Hi, i'm using for personal use from lots years your program Daemon Tools Light freeware version 4.30.2 with options RMPS + SafeDisc + SecuROM + Laserok activated in order to run correctly my Disc Image under my old computer that is an Athlon 2 GHZ, 512 MB RAM with Windows 2000 Sp4 as operating System.
    Recently i have buyed new computer Phenom 9750 Quad-Core 2,4GHz, 4 GB RAM, with Windows7 Ultimate x64 and i have update Daemon to last version 4.46.1

I have encountered lots difficulty using last version.
    I don't understand why my old computer takes only 9 seconds to do this
    (running File Batch):

- Create Virtual Drive Letter Z:\ (On start, Drive is setted on ZERO and it doesn't exist)
    - Mount Image MDF
    - Run Internal Program of Image
    - Show on Screen Internal Program Interface (Ready To Use)

...instead running same batch and same Image using your last last version of program with same settings
    with my new computer Win7 x64 takes more than 34 seconds to be ready to use.
    In Addiction I must Use always Virtual SCSI Drive to run correctly MDF Internal Program "Safe protected" (Old version have only Virtual DT and run very well).

Other problem:
    Unfortunately when i click directly on icon of file.MDF and Virtual SCSI Drive doesn't exist
    DAMEON create, as default, "Virtual DT" and mount on it the image MDF.
    In this mode my program don't run (Shows This Advise: Disc don't found or not verified)
    Only using my old computer with Daemon 4.30.2 Virtual-DT Mount and program run correctly, but this version is not compatible under Windows7 64 Bit.
    Is a good thing that user can choose how kind of Virtual Drive wants as default to run and mount (DT or SCSI)
    In my case SCSI because DT don't permit correct run of program Image.

Old Daemon program and old computer is faster and run better than more recently Software and Hardware ???
    I don't understand. :-(

I hope that you have some council to give me because is not acceptable wait lots time
    to load an image MDS/MDF and i am obligated to have active Virtual SCSI Drive to run my MDF Image.

ISO Image instead is very fast, only MDS/MDF have an important increase of time Wait, comparing with my old computer.

Thanks
Working...
X