Unable to get YASU (Newest version) to work with Daemon Tools Pro Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to get YASU (Newest version) to work with Daemon Tools Pro Trial

So I am trying to play a game that I backed up on my computer. I had the game mounted and installed and was getting ready to play when I got the "Emulator Detected" error. I looked online and found the YASU program for Daemon Tools. I tried getting it to work but with little luck as after I fix one issue I run into another. This one I cannot figure out on my own. The error message reads:

Unable to authenticate "Daemon Tools Lite" or "Daemon Tools Pro".

Please insure that you have the latest version of the above software installed on your
    computer before attempting to use Y.A.S.U.

I have the latest versions of both software and still cannot seem to get this to work.
    Thanks to all in advance.

Also, sorry if this is not the correct place to post this. I am new to the forum.

YASU development is discontinued, and the last version isn't compatible with current DT versions (or rather the SPTD driver).

But when using latest DT Pro version shouldn't be neccessary at all.
    Are you using a virtual DT drive or a virtual SCSI( or IDE) drive ?

Which game is it ?
    How exactly have you created the image ?
    Is there also a link or error code in the error message ?
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

I believe I am using a virtual DT drive. But I am not 100% sure, and the game I am trying to play is Star Wars: Empire at War. It's an old game. I forget exactly how I backed it up, I have had it on an external harddrive for a while now. I didn't see any error code in the message.

Comment

Working...
      X