Same image again and again ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same image again and again ...

I'm using Daemon Tools Pro Standard on Windows 7 laptop.
    I made 10 disc images (music) and tried to listened them one by one.
    However, even if I mount the disc 2, 3 or, say 10, always the disc 1 is played back.
    Being annoyed with this phenomenon, I deleted the image of Disc 1 but the same thing happened!
    Anyone had the same experience? and any suggestion to fix this problem?

Which media player are you using ?

Did i get this right: you've deleted the image of disc 1 but its content is still played back ?
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

benoso, if it still continues to be played even after reboot it means that the media player is playing not mounted DT image but some other source (e.g. physical disc which was left in the drive)

Comment

Hi Terramex,

I'm using iTune.
        Yes, I deleted that particular file but iTune picked it up from somewhere.

Comment

iTunes can't un-delete your image, but personally i have no clue if there are known iTunes issues where cached data isn't removed.

For comparison i would mount one of the images, then close iTunes and try Windows Media Player instead.
          Whatever the cause may be, it's no DAEMON Tools issue.
          If you can't resolve it please also ask in the iTunes forums.

EDIT: how/where have you deleted the image ? In Explorer, or just in DAEMON Tools' Image Catalog ?
          I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
          X