X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT Lite Autostart=no, but getting unwanted virtual dvd

DTLite4471-0333, Win7 Pro 64 sp1

Any setting combo to do this?

Rarely use DTL, but when I do, I want to use (only) the Tray Agent. Ideally the virtual drive(s) would disappear when I close the Tray Agent and my setting of Autostart=no would be retained.

Right now I have Autostart=no & Tray Agent=yes but that always creates a virtual drive at startup.

Hello,

Try to check "Autostart" option at "Use tray agent"menu. If "Automount" option is checked as well, as "Autostart" option, the DAEMON Tools program will run automatically, during system startup and mount images, that were not unmounted, being in the tray. Main window will not displayed. However, If you run a program independently (double icon click, for example), the main window will displayed.
    Please, short guide is attached:
    Preferences window | daemon-help.com.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I don't want DTL to autostart; I need to be able to manually start & stop it (and the virtual drive), but would like to use the Tray Agent when it is running. Problem with the current setting is that even thought the program and Tray Agent do not autostart, the virtual dvd driver always loads & creates a virtual dvd device which "eats" a drive letter, a problem since I use a lot of external and flash drives.

Comment

In this case you need a script-based solution as DT lite itself doesn't remove the virtual drive after usage - whereas DT Ultra does.
        Maybe in next DT lite versions that behaviour will be transfered, but for more accurate information better contact the support team.

Maybe you can get into contact with toco1971 to get the last version of ScripterNite: http://forum.daemon-tools.cc/f42/dae...erested-24423/

Unfortunately i've accidently deleted all my ScripterNite versions.
        Last edited by Terramex; 15.04.2013, 15:31.
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
        X