Can't Open Virtual Drive in My Computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Open Virtual Drive in My Computer

OS: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (build 2600)
    Product: DAEMON Tools Pro 5.2.0.0348

Trying Daemon Tools Pro (Standerd trial). Because lite did no work also. Everthing worked except when you attempt to left double after mounting then click on the virtual drive in my computer the pop up reads
    Windows cannot read from disk might be corrupted or it could be using a format that is not compatible with windows. I have tried v.4.46.1 and V.4.47.1 and now pro, non have worked thats as far as i get. Same happens as below in PRO.

Wanted to download Nintendo, Legend of Zelda skyward sword ISO (4.37GB) and view it on my cpu. Downloaded Daemon tools lite. Downloaded game using uTorrent.. Transferred ISO file to Daemon Lite, Mounted file. Went to My computer and left double click on Virtual drive icon, and this is what the pop up reads.( Windows cannot read from disk might be corrupted or it could be using a format that is not compatible with windows). Same response with the two different virtual drives in Daemon Lite tools and two different Torrent Legend of Zelda skyward sword iso files.. What am I doing wrong can’t view game?.

Regards
Working...
X