X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT Lite errors after fresh reinstall Windows 7

So I am using Windows 7 Ultimate and I reinstalled DT Lite and I get the

"Unable to add virtual device" error.

Avira is turned off and security settings are also disabled. My DVD drive is now not working.

I would appreciate some help. I have reinstalled DT Lite three times now - no luck.

Hello,

Please, look here for solution Your CD drive or DVD drive is missing or is not recognized by Windows or other programs.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Originally Posted by SUPPORT1 View Post
      I'm sorry but I have tried all of these steps already. I tried them again this evening and they have failed to work, again.

This drive is vital to my work, I am under pressure to fix it, and I would appreciate some further assistance please.

Jesse.

Comment

You've also tried the steps with DT lite & SPTD uninstalled ?

If so, please attach or share your zipped "C:\Windows\inf\setupapi.dev.log" file.
        Also please attach/upload a zipped Autoruns arn file (no installation required).
        Additionally, please download this tool: http://www.bustrace.com/downloads/devfilter.exe
        Run it, highlight your optical drive on the left, then highlight upper/lower filters on the right.
        Which filters are installed on your system ?

EDIT:
        The fresh install was from scratch ?
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
        X