Clear All

• Heeeelp

Operating System: 98se
    Burning Software: n/a
    Anti-virus Software: mcafee
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.46

I get this error when trying to run daemon tools:

Virtual SCSI driver not detected.

When i first installed it that box came up and said the computer found new hardware, blah blah blah, but couldn't find the drivers for it or somethin like that?

Operating System: XP
    Burning Software: /
    Anti-virus Software: AVG
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.46

De-install DTools
    Re-install the latest version (3.46)
    always click "YES", "OK" or "CONTINUE" when windows asks and all will be fine (hopefully)

Comment

Same here

Operating System: Windows Millenium Edition (ME)
      Burning Software: NERO
      Anti-virus Software: Kaspersky
      DAEMON Tools Version: 3.41

I have the same problem, but it couldbe due to other reasons.

First of all, i'm already using this software on an XP box which works ok.
      Today, i wanted to install DT on my winME laptop, but i was kinda puzzled to find out the latest installer wasn't approving my idea of installation.

When i run the exe-file (DT346.EXE) it just....doesnt do anything....It just loads into memory and eats its nose out for some obscure reason leaving me with no option than to CTRL+ALT+DEL and bust it's ass out my ram. Sure, i waited. Sure, i tried running the file on other puter (XP, worked ok).

Thats why i was glad to find out you guys put up an MSI here. Kinda saved my day and i was already cheering at the installation, until i first run it when i got the error as stated above in a dialogbox:

Virtual SCSI driver not detected.

The laptop -sadly- doesn't have scsi, so it aint a conflict or something. Ofcourse I rebooted to check if it's a driver which needs to be loaded at startup. Didn't help. Reпnstallation didn't help either.

Kinda wierd if you ask me (also noted in your reaction ), but do u have any idea what could cause this problem and -or even better- a solution for it?

TnX

Comment

Operating System: Win XP Home
        Burning Software: Nero 6
        Anti-virus Software: Norton 2004
        DAEMON Tools Version: 3.46 (Hopefully)

im having the same problem. My computer said that my SCSI drivers are conflicting with drivers already installed. However i do not have SCSI in my computer why is this message appearing and stoppin me from installing Daemon?

Please someone HELP ME!!

Ive been trying and loookin around internet for a solution for 2 whole days now it is really giving me a headache and im no no0b where computers are concerned (just with Daemon Tolls lol)

Comment

Working...
        X