• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age of Empires 2 HELP!

Operating System: xp
    Burning Software: clone cd
    Anti-virus Software: norton
    DAEMON Tools Version: newest one

Ummm I just recently got the age of empires 2 iso version (da games a classic ) but i used to have the actual cd and always played online. Is there ANY way i can play online (msn gaming zone) without the original cd? Ive even burnt the iso onto a cd but it doesnt really recognize the cd as the ORIGINAL. im very good with ocmputers but i cant seem to find a way....

...well!!?!? The problem is, when i play online and im ready to launch the game and when i do it says please insert cd...i already have a no-cd and it works fine but there must be a way i can play online?

Comment

Operating System: xp
      Burning Software: alc
      Anti-virus Software: norton
      DAEMON Tools Version: 346

try to make another image with Alcohol 120% instead of Clone CD. Use Safedisc 1 option and create a Media Descriotion Image instead iso.

Comment

[quote
        Use Safedisc 1 option and create a Media Descriotion Image instead iso.[/quote]

can anyone please explain how to do that?

Comment

dam

[quote
          Use Safedisc 1 option and create a Media Descriotion Image instead iso.[/quote]

can anyone please explain how to do that?

Comment

Get Alcohol 120%, and use Image Making Wizard to create an image from the original CD. You should read this disc using "Safedisc" datatype and simply ignore the read errors and let the dump finish, also you must use any image format except ISO that cannot store some informations need for the protection used by this game, I suggest you to use MDS/MDF format.

Comment

Working...
            X