Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what about a frequently updated RMPS emulator ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what about a frequently updated RMPS emulator ?

hi!

wouldn't it be possible to do a "daemon-lite" or something which just emulates the rmps on burned discs and which is frequently updated to prevent blacklisting?

i was just thinking this would make it possible to play starforce3 protected games..., correct me if not.

would be nice if a developer would state his oppinion on this.

greetz
    Zach

Fixing blacklists is a so easy task, sometimes complete driver rewritte is need! That's one of the reasons why Daemon Tools is not updated more frequently.

Comment

i see what you mean, but i didn't ask for a new deamon version.., just wanted to know if it's possible to do a rmps-only-emulator (no virtual drives).

Comment

Is possible... but this rmps emulator would most probably be released so frequently as Daemon Tools...

Comment

ah, thx for the info!
          i think a lot of people would be happy about such a thing because virtual drives are useless with the new copy protections ...

Comment

i think a lot of people would be happy about such a thing because virtual drives are useless with the new copy protections ...
            will be solved also if you don't want virtual drives, just disable them

Comment

ok!

then i have nothing to do then to just wait for the new release...

i hope there will be one soon!

Comment

Working...
              X