Booting Virtual Drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booting Virtual Drive

I've created a virtual image for one of my games on my Win XP machine and it works great, but when I shut my computer down for the day and start it up the next day, the virtual drive is unmounted and I have to go back into Daemon Lite and remount the image in order to play the game, so my question is, is there a setting that will automatically mount my virtual drive when I start up my computer?

Thanks for the forum welcome and thinks for the link. I'm new to Daemon Lite so I'm learning as I go.

OK, I didn't know that there was a preferences menu in Lite, and I didn't know if it was for normal for a Daemon Lite created virtual drive to start along with computer boot up, but I see that there's an Automount option in the preferences menu, so that answers that question.

I'll continue to mess around with it and see what I can figure out.

Comment

Hello,

Please, try solve this issue with help Program settings | DAEMON Pro Help link.
      Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

I found the problem... it turns out that the Daemon program needs to start up with Windows in order for Daemon-created virtual drives to autostart. I've enabled Daemon to start in my msconfig/start up menu, and now my virtual drive is autostarting when I fire up my computer.

Comment

Hello,

Good news! Thank you for reply.
          Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
          X