Daemon Tools Pro Error 1500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon Tools Pro Error 1500

Hey, I've been searching around for awhile and I really can't find a fix to this error. I'm out of options on what to do, I haven't had this problem with my older PC, and since I've had my new PC I had this error.

Please attach or share your zipped "C:\Windows\inf\setupapi.dev.log" file.
    As the forum provides more of an additional/secondary user-to-user support please also contact
    the official support team with reference to this thread.

Also please try this Microsoft FixIt solution, reboot
    Your CD or DVD drive can't read or write media

If that also doesn't solve the problem please try to manually delete upper/lower filter as described here (Resolution):
    The CD drive or the DVD drive does not work as expected on a computer that is running Windows Vista (also works on Windows XP & 7).
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

I'm not sure how to 'attach or share your zipped "C:\Windows\inf\setupapi.dev.log" file.' but this is the closest I could come to guessing what it was.
      setupapi.dev.log
      I will be trying the other methods shortly.

Comment

Hello,

As the forum provides more of an additional/secondary user-to-user support please also contact
        the official support team with reference to this thread.

Please, contact to support-eml@disc-soft.com address with attached setupapi.dev.log for investigation.
        Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
        X