Anyway to prevent daemon tools BSOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyway to prevent daemon tools BSOD

hello I bought daemon tools pro a year ago been having problems with BSOD for awhile too, just never did i figure out to later this year that more than likely this daemon tools was the culprit. I have a file i'm posting that i posted for sevenfourms.com. i dont have the last mini dump cuase i have reformatted my computer since then and just havent installed daemon tools and havent had any BSOD's. Is their anyway to fix this and make it work or am i just shit out of luck

As the forum provides more of an additional/secondary user-to-user support please also contact
    the official support team with reference to this thread.

Just a wild guess: maybe a conflict with Intel Gigabit driver, https://downloadcenter.intel.com/det...&DwnldID=18713
    If that isn't related you could also try DAEMON Tools without installing the SPTD access layer.
    In this case DT "only" provides simple DT drives without advanced emulation, which is enough for everyday use.
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
    X