Server 2012 Issues and Windows 8 Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 2012 Issues and Windows 8 Issues

Hi there...having a ton of issues trying to get DT to work and provide the virtual drive on Window 8 64-bit and Server 2012 which is also 64-bit.

Have tried everything - clean install of both on 5 diff. setups - nothing on them, literally clean installs of the OS and installed DT...I can see the DT drives listed under Device Manager and even under disk management, with drive letters - I can even see them in My Computer with legitimate drive letters - BUT, DT will fail to add the device - every time I try to add it just says Unable to add device - it will increase the count of the drives in My Computer and under Device Management BUT it will not list them in the DT software...so I can't mount an ISO, etc...

Have tried googling the crap out of this and have found nothing relevant to the issue, even tried things from Windows 7 fixes, nothing...

UAC has been tried on and off.
    Also Firewall on and off
    No A/V or any other type of security software.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Hello,

Better, if contact to support-eml@disc-soft.com with full description of issue (screenshots primarily)
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Please attach/upload a zipped Autoruns arn file (no installation required).
      Additionally, please download this tool: http://www.bustrace.com/downloads/devfilter.exe
      Run it, highlight your optical drive on the left, then highlight upper/lower filters on the right.
      Which filters are installed on your system ?

But as already suggested by SUPPORT1 please also contact the official support team with reference to this thread,
      because the forum provides more of an additional/secondary user-to-user support
      I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
      X