PDA

View Full Version : Operation Flashpoint

Eleven8s
31.12.2002, 06:30
I am REALLY New here and I have been trying to get OPFLASH to work on my LAN, but I need several copies in order to continue my gaming.

Anybody have instructions on how to copy. I am having problems with Alcohol 120%. I keep getting a ton or "Disc Read Errors"

Example:
Disc read error at: 7141
Disc read error at: 7530
Disc read error at: 7539
Disc read error at: 7567

HELP!!!

Thanks,

118's

LocutusofBorg
31.12.2002, 07:08
This Game is protected with SafeDisc 2.xx (for exakt Version read this Thread: Which Protection on which Game?? (http://web1.athen215.server4free.de/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=191) )

Those readerrors are part of the protection and therefore absolutely normal!

there should be readerrors in the range from ~800 - ~10000

Use the "SafeDisc 2" - Profile in Alcohol120% and there should be no problems to generate an Image. If you wanna burn such a Image you should verify if your burner is capable to handle the so-called "weak-sectors" or just simply report here back and let us know which burner you use. You although have the possibility to enable the "bypass efm error" - option in Alcohol120%, if your burner isn't capable to handle the mentioned "weak sectors" correct.

However, because you are a newbie, feel free to report back here and let us know which hardware you use and we will try to help you as good as it gets :mrgreen:

Eleven8s
31.12.2002, 07:30
LocutusofBorg, (I love it)

I have an acer 16x10x40 CDRW

I hope that doesnt spoil the fun. :)

I will try what you have suggested.

Thanks,

118's

Greg
17.01.2003, 15:43
I had no problems using the ancient DiskDump to image my OFP and OFP:R. I had to run it from my Win98 box since it doesn't seem to work under XP. You may want to try that if you have problems with other programs.