Operation Flashpoint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Flashpoint

I am REALLY New here and I have been trying to get OPFLASH to work on my LAN, but I need several copies in order to continue my gaming.

Anybody have instructions on how to copy. I am having problems with Alcohol 120%. I keep getting a ton or "Disc Read Errors"

Example:
    Disc read error at: 7141
    Disc read error at: 7530
    Disc read error at: 7539
    Disc read error at: 7567

HELP!!!

Thanks,

118's

This Game is protected with SafeDisc 2.xx (for exakt Version read this Thread: Which Protection on which Game?? )

Those readerrors are part of the protection and therefore absolutely normal!

there should be readerrors in the range from ~800 - ~10000

Use the "SafeDisc 2" - Profile in Alcohol120% and there should be no problems to generate an Image. If you wanna burn such a Image you should verify if your burner is capable to handle the so-called "weak-sectors" or just simply report here back and let us know which burner you use. You although have the possibility to enable the "bypass efm error" - option in Alcohol120%, if your burner isn't capable to handle the mentioned "weak sectors" correct.

However, because you are a newbie, feel free to report back here and let us know which hardware you use and we will try to help you as good as it gets :mrgreen:

Comment

LocutusofBorg, (I love it)

I have an acer 16x10x40 CDRW

I hope that doesnt spoil the fun.

I will try what you have suggested.

Thanks,

118's

Comment

I had no problems using the ancient DiskDump to image my OFP and OFP:R. I had to run it from my Win98 box since it doesn't seem to work under XP. You may want to try that if you have problems with other programs.

Comment

Working...
        X