Can I make a desktop shortcut for opening the "mount window"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I make a desktop shortcut for opening the "mount window"

I thought, I could do it with the "mount" switch in command line, but it only allows you to mount a specific image.

Hello,

We would really appreciate if you reply us with detailed information, regarding your problem.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Sorry. It's a small thing, and not at all a big problem. Hope it's okay, that I ask about small stuff!
      I'm trying to create a desktop shortcut, who can open the "open file" -window. It should be able to do the same as, when you right click the Daemon tools systray icon and select mount image. The reason, i ask, is that I would like a quick launch icon for my touchscreen. The Daemon tools systray icon is quite small, and I can only make command line shortcuts, that open a specific file. Is there a command line switch for this, or another way?
      I would appreciate your help!

Comment

Sorry, can't help with your actual command line question.
        Just in case that's an acceptable alternative for you: already had a look at the DT Gadget ?

Touching the virtual device(4, also the "Play" button 6) opens the Mount window.
        At least it's bigger than the tray icon and it's "one touch".
        Last edited by Terramex; 08.08.2013, 18:25.
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Brilliant, just what I'm looking for. It has more options than I need, but it's great for my touhscreen. Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
          X