Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Problem with DTLite

Daemon Tools Lite

I've been using daemon for so long without any problems, now looks like when i try to mount any image, the computer itself collapses, i mean like, i mount an image and daemon freezes i can still open stuff but daemon freezes and looks like it glitches when i try to shutdown or restart the pc forcing me to do turn it off from the cpu button, i've already tried to uninstall, even the uninstaller collapses, and takes too much time to close the process from the task manager, the only way to uninstall it was deleting the program folder when the process of daemon closes after a while, and then i clean the registry with the "daemon tools lite, dtlite, disc soft and dtsoft" tags and uninstall the cdrom driver also cause i think is a problem with the cdrom virtual driver registry or just the cdrom virtual driver cause when i reinstall it daemon opens but when i'm mounting an image it freezes and can't be opened again it just stucks there in the task manager and glitches shutdown and restart options. I've uninstalled/installed so many times still the same results, deleted registries of daemon, making a whole new install and nothing, is weird cause like 3 - 4 days ago it was working fine and i haven't messed up with registry or something since i had this problem today .-.

Hello,

As the forum provides more of an additional/secondary user-to-user support please also contact
    the official support team (support-eml@disc-soft.com) with reference to this thread.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Does this happen with both, DT and SCSI devices ?

Please attach/upload a zipped Autoruns arn file (no installation required).
      Additionally, please download this tool: http://www.bustrace.com/downloads/devfilter.exe
      Run it, highlight your optical drive on the left, then highlight upper/lower filters on the right.
      Which filters are installed on your system ?

But as already suggested by SUPPORT1 please also contact the official support team with reference to this thread.
      I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
      X