Seriously...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously...

I am at a loss for words. I REALLY wish companies would stop tossing in offers for stupid tool bars, gadgets, and software at the end of the installation. It's like they're TRYING to make it as sneaky and disrespectful as possible. First I have to deal with a 10 page TOS and now I'm forced to ensure, before I click "continue installation", that it's not going to try and sneak some other downloads on top. I am now seemingly STUCK with DO SEARCHES as my homepage. I have tried every method I could find on how to reset it...but nothing will work. I have set it through options, I have deleted the registry, and more, on top of an hour of searching for fixes.

Just...STOP IT. I don't want any tool bars, I don't want any virus protection, I don't want any gadgets, or widgets, or whatever else you're pushing. A simple AD would suffice...but you seem to WANT people to pull their hair out over having clicked "next" too quickly. At the very least GIVE ME AN OPTION TO GO BACK AFTER I CLICKED NEXT.
Working...
X