This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing 4cd game...

Is there any way to play 4cd game (ff8)? After I have installed it I can't start the game with deamon tools because in the autostart thingie there isn't play button, only install, so i have to start the game from the folder where it's installed...

did you installed it from the mounted Images or did you installed it from Original-Discs?
    Try to install the Game from Image, especially if Game is protected with SafeDisc (1 or 2)

Comment

I installed it from image, the game was installed from 1 install cd, but when I try to play the game it asks to insert disc 1 at the start...

I quess I could change the cd by alt tabbing to windows and mounting the next cd but because I can't start the game with daemon tools i can't do so... So only thing I can do is to burn them to cd?

I quess this belongs to suggestions forum but anyway: Is there any way that you could do something to Daemon Tools so computer would think that mounted image would be real cd so it would try to find the cd:s from other (virtual) drivers too...

Comment

Is there any way that you could do something to Daemon Tools so computer would think that mounted image would be real cd so it would try to find the cd:s from other (virtual) drivers too...
        Daemon Tools is designed to do exactly that !

So you can surely understand I don't understand your posting completely.

Which Program you use to generate Image??? Which Settings ??

Comment

ic , im kinda new in using daemon tools anyway :P

hmm... anyway, even if i mount all cd:s the game wont find them... but anyway, when i mount image and go to the virtual drive it made, i just find DISC1.pac, Disk1, Field.fi, Field.fl and field.fs... kinda unusual coz when i usually open a drive i found some "real" files from there :P

and the files that came with the cd were .cdd, .cue, .img and .sub

so im just wondering is it supposed to be burned somehow to a cd...

Comment

and the files that came with the cd were .cdd, .cue, .img and .sub
            Did you make the image file with CloneCD?? Or did you downloaded the image?

Comment

downloaded it...

Comment

And again:
                NO support for downloaded images!
                Thread locked!
                Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
                They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
                X