• Show
Clear All

• No language support detected!!!!

Operating System: Pentium4 2.6 Ghz 512 ram corsair 120 Gig hardware
    Burning Software: Daemon, ahead nero,
    Anti-virus Software: Norton Professional 2004
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.46 and 3.47

Hello!

I just want to install Daemon.. my friend install me this program.. first of all it works very well, after one week, each times I was starting the computer, it said No language detected but after a couple of time, I was upset at this message, so I discovered that it was my daemon who didn't want to work anymore!!!

So, I go on many sites and do all what they said, I use registry cleaner... I install aspi... and uninstall it, reinstall it... but it seems to said always the same thing, and I try too to put an other language like you said on your site!!! I too did erase the pnp bios extension... so what to do now??

If someone had a clue please help me, because this software is very useful to add a virtual cd...

Sam

Anyone could help me here??

Thanks!!
    Sam

Myabe I just install Nero and it become in conflict with it?

Comment

Operating System: Win xp pro
      Burning Software: nero
      Anti-virus Software: norton
      DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47.0.0

I too have the same problem and if someone could drop me an e-mail ( zildjiancb@gmail.com ) i would be very greatful thanks to all who help

Comment

@Shamanam:
        Which OS do you use? Btw the Operating System is intended to mention the Windows version you use, not any kind of hardware

To both of you:
        Un-install Daemon Tools, check thread about error 25002 in common problem and solutions forum to remove leftovers, reboot, then re-install v3.47.
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

I use windows xp!

Comment

Working...
          X