• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT 3.47 doesn't show CD volume label

Operating System: Win 2000 Pro
    Burning Software: Roxio 6
    Anti-virus Software: None
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

I had 3.44 installed, and it worked fine. I tried to upgrade to 3.47, but all the 3.44 virtual drives were left behind. It took a while to hunt down and scrub out all DT related stuff. I then installed 3.47 again, and it's working OK, except that the volume labels aren't displayed any more in Explorer.

An update... the day after I saw this issue, the labels of some mounted images finally showed up. Problem solved? Nope... I unmount the images, and the old labels stay. I mount new images, and the old labels stay. Whazzupwitdat?

Comment

Maybe Autorun of drives deactivated?
      Or something like this... because that can also mean under XP and 2k as far as I know that labels a.s.o don't get refreshed automatically...

Comment

I do have Autorun disabled (Christ, what an annoying "feature"...) But then, I had it disabled with 3.44 as well.

Even after I access the virtual drive, the label doesn't appear. I'm seeing the same labels today aas I was two days ago, even after unmounting, remounting, mounting new images, etc.

Comment

Refresing labels is pure task of Windows.
          You can try to unmount image first then try to access drive in Explorer to make it see drive is not ready.
          AFter this try to mount and access again. This is price of having autorun disabled.
          The problem maybe also some filter drivers in your system.

Comment

Working...
          X