Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds

Can anyone make a working image of this? I've tried ISO as well as .MDS, and it won't accept it, it keeps asking for the CD when I try single-player game.

The thing is, it's a mod of AoE2. I made a copy with Nero as well as an image, and it works fine.

Any idea how to image this one?

P.S. it's the "Clone Campaigns" all-in-one package I got, from the "Movie Collection" box set, if that makes a difference...

Thanks.

I suggest to download latest version of alcohol 120 %
    -select your copy protection
    -create image
    -select image via dt
    -play game!!!

Good Luck ^^

Comment

Uh... anyone else?

Have you tried that? I have.

Latest version of Alcohol - check.
      Protection: ClonyXXL says nothing
      Select Image: Yep, even pops up the "auto-insert" thing
      Play game - "Please insert CD"

Comment

i have working images from galactic battlegrounds and clone campaign, made with the safedisc settings a long time ago. may they have changed something in your special version!?

Comment

I took a look on www.copybase.ch and found out that this game uses safedisc2 !!!
          So it should run....
          Just select safedisc 2/3 profile in alc and create the image this might take some time...with some drives even some hours....
          after bad sectors around 10000 it should become faster ....

The mysterious thing is that clony doesn't say anything about a copy protection...!!

Well, you need to use an original cd to create an image ... not an already copied cd , that probably doesn't even work itself :mrgreen:

Comment

Thanks

Thanks guys, for your responses.

Yeah I have and am using the original; I cringe whenever I have to use it...

Interestingly, AoE 2 is listed in copybase.ch as SafeDisc (1, I presume), but like I said before, I was able to do a straight disc copy using Nero and it was fine! Weird. Oh well, I'll give that a try overnight and see how it works. I'll post my results.

Comment

No go

I did the above, and it still prompts for the CD. :x

I could use a no-CD patch but I'd really prefer to do it the right (and cool) way!

If anyone has success with this one, let me know. Thanks.

Comment

sry if that is not the solution... I don not know further ...probably use bw and the right settings....by copy profiler ...have a try^^

Comment

did you INSTALLED the game (the addon) from Daemon Tools Drive?
                  Or did you installed the game from the original -cd?

most SafeDisc-games checks the drive from which the game was installed and run only from THAT location!
                  Solution: deinstall game and reinstall(!) from image or search in registry
                  and change driveletter!

Comment

Working...
                  X