SCSI Adaptator problem with DT 3.47

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCSI Adaptator problem with DT 3.47

Hi, I have a big problem, i had the very old Daemon Tools on my XP 3.2X i think, and i have installed the last version 3.47 but the software make me two adaptator SCSI and two GENERIC DVDROM, and i can uninstall one of the adaptator because if i reboot it reappear again and again, i have uninstall DT proprely and i have make a RegSeeker to clear the registery.

How can i make to have a good installation of DT ?
    Thanks

Un-install v3.47, check common problems and soulutions forum to remove leftovers (threads about drive remaining and failure of un-installation).
    Reboot, then re-install v3.47.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Operating System: Windows XP Home SP2
      Burning Software: Nero 5.5.10.56
      Anti-virus Software: AVG 6.0
      DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47

I had a similar problem. Uninstalled 3.46 and it left my virtual drive behind. I followed the instructions in the "drive remaining" thread but now I can't get 3.47 to install. It attempts to then gives this popup: Device setup error: code 25030 (0x61c6), 1072 (0x430). Also pops up a "found new hardware" window for PnP Bios Extension. I tell it to auto-install, but it fails saying that "the specified service has been marked for deletion (???)." I had to remove the old one in Device Manager to eliminate the old V-drive, but now it can't go back in?

Comment

Check thread about error 25002 to remove leftovers from previous Daemon Tools installation, reboot, then try to re-install v3.47.
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
        X