Need some help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help please

Hey, ok heres my problem. I wanna make an image of NFS UG but when i do during the process it keeps poping up with disc read errors and takes ages just to move even 1%. I sleected safedisc as it says it uses on this site but still doesn't work, also tryed safedisc 2/3 and same thing.

Any suggestions?

Just keep it going, the read errors are part of the SafeDisc protection. You can reduce the read speed to e.g. 4x or 8x so your cd drive won't waste time to spin up'n'down at each error all the time.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Hmm its working a lot fast now but still gonna take age.
      Thanks for your help

Comment

the best is to use your cd-recorder to read the cd....usually those recorders skip the errors very fast :mrgreen:

Comment

CD recorder? sry im new to this whole seen. Its going hell slow atm like 1% every 20 min. Any adivice is greatly welcome.

Comment

Just keep it going, the bad sector area ends at around sector 10000 - you're almost through. :wink:
            Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
            They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Woot it worked. Hope nothing else i have uses safedisc. Thanks guys

Comment

Well your cd-r or cd-rw drives usually skip those reading errors faster...!
                I suggest one of the later teac or plextor drives...
                those take this copy protection in less than 5 mins :mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
                X