Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• image loading does nothing

Operating System: WinXP Pro SP2
    Burning Software: Nero (new, just got it 2 weeks ago) and A120% using TDK CD-RW Drive
    Anti-virus Software: McAfee Plus including firewall
    DAEMON Tools Version: the latest one (forget what it is, ij ust d/l it 5 min ago to update)

okay, for the last 2-3 hours i've been searching forums all over the net for an answer and all i've seen are people with my same problem, but no replies to their posts. so somoen PLEASE reply to this and help me.

i have 4 BIN files of one game. I've tried to burn them to a CD but when i put the CD in, nothing happens. When i open the CD in windows explorer, it says

"windows cannot read from the disc. the disc may be corrupted or not compatible with windows"

by the way i've done this with other games and its worked like a charm

after that i tried to convert the BIN file to an ISO using ISO2BIN. it successfully converted and then i tried using A120% to mount the ISO file. it mounted succesfully, but again, NOTHING HAPPENED. same problem when trying to access the drive from explorer. so i tried DT, and the same problem. it doesnt really give any error messages then the one i said above, it just does nothing. i even tried a different ISO file of the same game and again NOTHING happened.

so please someone tell me what to do, i've seen a bunch of other posts but no one knows or replies. PLEASE HELP ME!

What about recreating images from original CDs?;-)

Comment

i have the game, its sims 2, im trying to back it up but i only have 1 drive s i need to copy the image to the computer then burn it, but when i burn it back i have the problem

Comment

You can just as easily re-create the images from your original CDs with only one CD-ROM drive than with eight, so I can't see what's the problem?

Re-create the images with Alcohol or Blindwrite so we can help you.

Edit: I forgot to mention that you should also buy a new keyboard, it seems that every pirate on this board doesn't have functional shift keys.
        Win2k3 & OSX Intel, 2GB DDR400 P4 2.6@3.55 H2O, 7800 GTX @480/1250 H2O, 1x74GB Raptor, 8x400GB RAID5

Comment

Working...
        X