Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon Tools v3.47 and Roxio EasyCD Creator 6

Operating System: Windows XP Pro SP2
    Burning Software: Roxio EasyCD Creator 6 (to use CD-RW in UDF format) , Nero v6.3.1.25
    Anti-virus Software: HouseCall (online AV)
    DAEMON Tools Version: v3.47

Hi,
    When installing, it's said to not use EasyCD Creator with Daemon Tools.
    I'm trying to run a game, and my system reboots from time to time when playing this particular game (due to spywares maybe) ?
    Note that other games (original games that I bought) do not make the system reboot...

I wouldn't use Easy CD Creator but I need the "Drag-to-Disc application so I can format CD-RW discs in UDF format to use the media as a floppy disk (add/remove/rename files without cleaning/rewriting the CD again).
    I only have the "Creator Classic" and the "Drag-to-Disc" modules from the Roxio package, and I never keep the "Drag-to-Disc" loaded in memory (only when writing CD-RW discs).
    And Nero does not have this ability.
    Is there any other good CD burner software that can format CD-RW discs in UDF ?

Also, my system is clean of viruses and spywares (just reinstalled WinXP)

Please advise.
    Thank you... Daemon Tools ROCKS! :mrgreen:

PS.: If I get the error again, I'll post it here (something related to "minidump").
    Ciro Alfredo Consentino
    Emu Loader - Powerful M.A.M.E. Frontend
    http://www.mameworld.net/emuloader

Do you have minidump from that crash(es)/reboot(s) in Windows\Minidump folder? If so, send newest file to support@daemon-tools.cc for analysis.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Sorry, I don't have it anymore as I reformatted my "C" partition and reinstalled Windows XP. This time I installed SP2 and now I'm not using Roxio burner anymore.
      I found out another CD-RW burner, Ahead InCD. It works pretty well.

I played yesterday and got not a single reboot. But if I get the error again, I'll send the minidump... or, if it helps to improve Daemon Tools, I can reinstall Roxio application to send you the file.
      Ciro Alfredo Consentino
      Emu Loader - Powerful M.A.M.E. Frontend
      http://www.mameworld.net/emuloader

Comment

No, to stay away from Roxio is the better idea :mrgreen:
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
        X