.ISO mounting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .ISO mounting

I have tried now for three days to mount and run a couple different .ISO images with Daemon and Alchohol virtual drives. I have tried all I know.

I always get the message "Windows cannot read from this disk. The disk might be corrupted, or it could be using a format that is not compatible with windows."

I have Windows XP Service pack 1

What other info might I need to give here.

What program and settings did you use to create the images?
    Win2k3 & OSX Intel, 2GB DDR400 P4 2.6@3.55 H2O, 7800 GTX @480/1250 H2O, 1x74GB Raptor, 8x400GB RAID5

Comment

I didn't make them.
      I tried the second image from a different source and it is a different program to make sure it wasn't the image itself.

Comment

Is the .ISO in question a newish game or something else with heavy copy protection? Also, are the filenames correct?

Try to re-create the image with Alcohol 120% or Blindwrite 5 from your CDs.
        Win2k3 & OSX Intel, 2GB DDR400 P4 2.6@3.55 H2O, 7800 GTX @480/1250 H2O, 1x74GB Raptor, 8x400GB RAID5

Comment

It's a Large program.
          I saw another thread on this very same thing but there wasn't any solution.

Comment

Aha, it was the two .ISO files that were bad I think. I just tried a different one and it worked. Thanks Guys/Girls.

Comment

Working...
            X