Failure to install in win x64 XP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failure to install in win x64 XP

Operating System: Windows XP Proffessional x64 edition build 3790 SP1, v.1218
    Burning Software: none yet
    Anti-virus Software: none yet
    DAEMON Tools Version: various

Both Alcohol and Daemon tools fails to install in Windows XP Proffessional x64 edition build 3790 SP1, v.1218

Is there some quick and dirty way to get it to work? or is it a lost cause for the moment?

I have tried both Alcohol and various daemon tools versions, and i seem to get error 25001 and 25007 from both sowftwares.

I suppose im to early with running x64 xp?

Ah.. sorry lads.. I just read in the suggestion forum about the 64 bit drivers issue.

I suppose I just have to wait until next version then

Comment

Operating System: Windows XP Professional x64 Edition. v.1218
      Burning Software: Only used FireBurner, and it works fine with WinXP-x64
      Anti-virus Software: Norton Ghost image v8.0 of drive-C :-) Didn't install any real anti-virus SW yet
      DAEMON Tools Version: 3.47 Not working.

It's not to early to install Windows XP Professional x64 Edition. I have used this OS for 30 days now, and haveen't seen any problems yet, is just works.
      However driveres for some hardware are still missing. So use only hardware from leading companies like nVidia and creative ect. and you will have no problems, except it looks like software simulating hardware, like Daemon Tools does, has to be refitted to run om this OS.

Comment

Working...
      X