Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protect Disk 10.0

Hello together,

I have Daemons Tools Pro Advanced running on Windows 7 64 bit. I have an CD-ROM which seems to be protected with protect disk 10.0 (it installed that driver). I tried to copy it with the protect disk profile and to run it with RMPS but that didn't help. When it starts a message appears saying "optgraph.dll is missing" and a message saying that this is not a original CD.

Can you help me? I've read about a new dll which adds a new profile for the protected disk protection?

I'm afraid to tell you that new profile is only for DVDs.
    But on the other hand the "old" profiles are well-suited for the job.

You've selected the ProtectCD/ProtectDISC profile and the DPM was successfull ?
    Which DPM speed have you selected ?

Have you used a virtual IDE device for mounting and attached this to your real drive ?
    Attaching virtual device to physical device | DAEMON Pro Help

Or have you instead burned your image to a blank cd (with Burn RMPS data checked) and then activated RMPS emulation in Preferences/Advanced ?
    btw. both methods (mounting & burning) should work.

Using the original CD you don't get the optgraph.dll is missing message ?
    What's the name of that program/software ?

EDIT: just found that optgraph.dll is the protected dll used in some Magix products
    Last edited by Terramex; 25.01.2014, 16:50.
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Hi,
      I forgot to attach the SCSI device to my real drive, I'll try to do that.
      Don't care about the optgraph.dll is missing message, the software was trying to read from a wrong drive. No Magix software.
      Is this available in dt lite too? Or must I install DT Pro on all my computers?

Comment

As you have DT Pro Advanced better try to attach a virtual IDE drive instead of a SCSI drive.
        And no, attaching to a physical device isn't availbale in DT lite.
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
        X