Hyperspin & Daemon Tools Lite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyperspin & Daemon Tools Lite

I don't know if this is really relevant to this forum, I have asked on the Hyperspin forum with no luck.
    I installed Daemon Tools Lite, to mount Images through HyperlaunchHQ with autohotkey. It works fine with several games that I play through Hyperspin.
    Everything works beautifully, for a while, then the PC slows to a halt. Folders stop responding (when I try to open them, SSF.exe (Sega Saturn Emulator) eventually refuses to open up. Windows explorer populate bar takes forever.
    When I uninstall DTLite, the problems go away. Windows Explorer opens instantly once more, folders open again.
    When I browse (through DTLite) to the ISO folder, I get the win 7 spinning wheel and the folder with the ISO's never opens. Not sure if it will eventually open but how long, I've left if it for ages whilst waiting for the emulator to open.
    Its windows 7 64 bit, avg antivirus, malware bytes and that is about it.
    Sorry if this is not really a DTLite problem but I thought I'd see if anyone had any ideas.

Which DT version exactly ?
    This happens with any image, or only with Saturn ones through HyperlaunchHQ ?
    Reproducable in both, virtual SCSI and DT devices ?

Where are the ISOs stored/located ?
    Last edited by Terramex; 09.02.2014, 18:10.
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
    X