Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Computer freezes during install of Daemon Tools Lite.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer freezes during install of Daemon Tools Lite.

I just don't know why it would do this. I had Daemon Tools Lite on my computer before, and it worked like it should. Now, some time later (6 months+) after not using it at all, I tried mounting a .iso file, and my computer froze up, I couldn't move my cursor or anything. However, audio was still playing, but it was kind of distorted and choppy. I just assumed something went wrong when I mounted it, so I just restarted my computer and tried again, with the same result.
    It was at this point I decided to uninstall Daemon Tools Lite completely, and install the latest version. However, in the middle of the install my computer froze in the same manner, so it was obviously not the .iso being corrupt or anything. If anyone knows what could be causing this, it'd be greatly appreciated if you let me know.

Hello,
    Probably, such issue can be caused by third-party software incompatibility. Please, run “Problems Reports and Solutions” in Windows Control Panel. There, search for this problem, and the exact date when it started.
    Then, run “Programs and Features”, again in Windows Control Panel, and search for the softwares, I’ve installed just before that date.
    Also, it is possible that your operating system caught this software problem and generated process dump for DTLite setup crash.
    Also, please, disable secure components of your antiviruses and try run program again.
    Don't worry! Be Happy!

Comment

Working...
    X