Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Windows 8.1 64bit, Proevolution Soccer 2014 and Securom

Hello
    I have installed Windows 8.1 64bit Pro (clean install) and since then when using Daemon tools Lite (the latest version with STPD that comes with it) I can't play the game.
    I have an mdf image and and mdx and an ISO image , all of those fail and I get "Emulation Software detected , Securom error 2700 ....... blah blah"
    I tried all IDE SCSI and DT drives and all with same result.
    I have the original game and made the image with my laptop and was playing fine on my desktop with the exact same DT tools lite and everything was running great but now on Windows 8.1 I can't run it
    I heard about attaching the DT drive with physical drive but I have no physical DVD drive on my PC

So now what should I do ? I tried STPD 1.84 and 1.86 both 64 bit and then 32 bit and both don't work .

Thanks in advance

Afaik on Windows 8.1 the SecuROM version of PES2014 works only in the virtual IDE drive of DAEMON Tools Pro Advanced.

Alternatively you can burn a so called RMPS copy on DVD+R DL with DAEMON Tools Pro or Alcohol 120%.
    To run this copy you need to have RMPS emulation active in the background - the RMPS emulation of DAEMON Tools lite should be entirely sufficient.
    It can be activated in Preferences/Advanced tab.

There's maybe another workaround i can give details about in a PM.
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
    X