So... Viruses.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So... Viruses.

Before anyone gets on me, I downloaded DT in the past with no problems. I was going to install the search bar for the DT people, and the second after I do, my Antivirus freaked out and sent me 4 warnings, one was in the red and highly threatening, calling for immediate action against it. My computer then required a restart. Whatever it was, I don't know because I didn't want to risk anything. However, now my computer is running at a sluggy pace and my proxy settings have been all screwed with. This was only my computer. There's two others in the house active and they run fine. So I'm pretty positive this was on DT's end. I can't fix my settings, either... Because I didn't have it set up in the first place.

Hallo, and welcome to the forums.
    Which search bar(s) exactly ?
    Which Antivirus are you using ? Would you please post the warnings; they should be listed in your Antivirus' log.
    Please also post your proxy settings (though DT doesn't alter them for sure).
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
    X