Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All virtual devices are invalid.

Hi,

I own daemon tools pro advanced, and this refers to version 5.5. I am also using win8.1.
    Every time I install a SCSI or IDE device it will install, but in the device listing all are invalid. When ever I create a DT device the device is not listed at all, but in the device manager the device number is removed.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks

Aleck

Hallo, and welcome to the forums

Please try to manually delete upper/lower filter as described here (Resolution):
    The CD drive or the DVD drive does not work as expected on a computer that is running Windows Vista (also works on Windows XP/7/8/8.1).

If that doesn't solve the issue, uninstall DT Pro and remove any remains manually as described here starting from step 5.: Removing DAEMON Tools Lite manually | daemon-help.com

If still present delete this regkey: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\servic es\dtsoftbus01
    Reboot, and also delete C:\ProgramData\DAEMON Tools Pro.
    Reinstall DT Pro and check device creation.
    I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Hi Terramex,

The first solution you suggested worked perfectly, thank you very much for your help. You are star in the firmament.

Yours,

Aleck

Comment

My pleasure
        I'm not employed by Disc Soft and my views do not necessarily reflect the ones of the company.

Comment

Working...
        X